Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A Little Busy These Days

Well, lots happening right now, so much, I haven't had time to blog. Got a new job, started Casual, but after training and 2 shifts, now I'm Temporary Part Time. I'm a housekeeper at our Hospital. We also went on Holidays a month ago, a wedding for my Neice and some more geocaching. One cache I went to, I saw a couple having sex on a picnic table. How's that for a caching experience. LOL. Max is getting old and sore these days, so his exercise routine is cut way back, which affects both Mishu and I. I bought a new GPS for all the caching I've been doing. It's very cool, but there are glitches that need to be addressed. And my mom was in and out of the hospital this past week. I think she just wanted to follow me to my workplace like I was in Kindergarten or something. It's been lots of fun getting my needles and vaccinations up to date for work, I think I might be superhuman by the time it's all done, or I'll die from the stress. So as soon as I have time, (after resting, caching, catching up on everything else), I post a new blog about some of my adventures. Time to go to work, haven't got to say that for a while now.

No comments:

Post a Comment